A recently renovated detached freehold public house with 2 x 1
bed apartments above situated on the corner of Stanley Road
and Lambeth Road approximately 1 mile north of Liverpool city
The bar is trading and is operated by the owner.
The flats are let as serviced apartments.
Asking price £150000
The property occupies a prominent corner plot at the junction of Stanley
Road and Lambeth Road approximately 1 mile north of Liverpool city centre.
This property comprises of a former detached public house with small outside
yard. The property has been recently refurbished to provide a bar on the
ground floor and 2 no 1 bedroom flats to the upper floors.
The bar is newly fitted and ready to open. Heating is gas central heating, and
having an entrance from Lambeth Road.
The flats have similarly been recently refurbished and both are heated via
gas central heating with fitted kitchens including electric cooker and
Bar Area 28'3' x 17'
Lounge 29'7' x 18'
WC Not measured
First Floor Flat
Lounge 19'2' x 16'
Kitchen 15' x 12'
Entrance Hall 8'2' x 5'7' and 7' x 6'
Bathroom 15'1' x 5'
Bedroom 13'2' x 13'
Second Floor Flat
Kitchen 4'7' x 5'11' and 12'4' x 5'11'
Dining 10'4' x 12'3'
Bathroom 5'6' x 15'10'
Lounge 18'6' x 14'2'
Hall 20'5' x 3'3'
Bedroom 14'2' x 14'8'
The site area is 140m2
(1506 sq ft) approximately.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Primarily Kirkdale is a working class area with mainly Victorian terraced houses. From 1885 to 1983 it was part of the Liverpool Kirkdale constituency.
Kirkdale is bordered by Bootle to the north, Walton and Everton to the east, and Vauxhall to the south.
Boundary Street was an ancient division between the township of Kirkdale and Liverpool before Liverpool's expansion took in Kirkdale in the 1860s and thus separates Kirkdale and Vauxhall.
Recently Kirkdale is now undergoing a large amount of regeneration, the old Easby estate has been demolished to make way for new 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties built by David Wilson Homes. These homes have been built for both local residents and people from elsewhere to move in to the area.