Customer Complaints Procedure - Residential Lettings
Tell us what part of our service or procedure you are unhappy about and what you would like us to do to resolve the matter. You can do this by writing to:-
Tyrer & Hart Lettings
166-168 Prescot Road
Liverpool L7 0JD
Alternatively you may forward full details of your dissatisfaction by email to:-
Your concerns will be considered by a manager within the residential lettings team, who will investigate the matter
- We will send you written acknowledgement within ten working days
- You will be told, in the written acknowledgement, who is to be responsible for investigating the issue raised
- Where possible you will receive a detailed response within ten working days of our acknowledgement of your complaint.
- If further time is required to investigate your concerns, then you will receive a written explanation for any delay
- If we do not hear from you within a further eight weeks from our response we will assume the matter has been addressed and close our file
- Should you have concerns in the meantime please contact the member of staff whose name appears on the letter of acknowledgement.
- After receiving our response, if you feel your complaint has not been fully addressed please let us know
- Your letter will be acknowledged within ten working days of receipt
- Your concerns will be considered by a different member of the residential lettings team who has not been involved in the initial determination
- A final response will be issued where possible, within ten working days of the acknowledgement of your request for a further review. If we are unable to respond within ten working days we will inform you of when we anticipate answering your concern and informing you of your right to appeal to a third party.
What happens next?
We are committed to ensuring all concerns are fully and fairly addressed and we respect your right to refer any complaint to a third party.
Therefore in our final letter to you we will let you know the details of the regulatory bodies who can approach for further arbitration.
We are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
You will need to complete our internal complaints procedure before you can refer your concerns to any regulatory body
For your peace of mind we are members of: